Lavash Flatbread is baked with the highest quality of wheat and available in white and whole wheat. This thin and versatile product makes it easy to create everyday meals that everyone will enjoy.
Available in Thaw & Sell packaging format.
Make your own Lavash Mini Rolls following six easy steps:
Receipe: Salmon & Cream Cheese Mini Rolls
Serving Size: per one lavash sheet (10-12 mini rolls)
- 350 g of sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1-2 cucumbers
- fresh herbs
- Defrost lavash flatbread for 12 minutes
- Spread cream cheese evenly over a lavash sheet, add pieces of salmon
- Cover with a layer of thinly sliced cucumber and some chopped fresh herbs
- Roll up lavash tightly from one side to another, creating a cylinder
- Cut the roll crosswise into mini rolls (about 1 inch wide).
- Thread mini rolls on skewers or toothpicks and arrange on a dish
Find more delicious recepies with Lavash on Pinterest